Re: NetPanzer Revival

Thanks Gianfranco!

There is one server called "WinrickLabs (Legacy)" online for 0.8.7, it should be in the server browser for you, can you please confirm? I am able to join it when I update the master server config.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 3:14 AM Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:

>Also, thanks again to the team that has kept NetPanzer in Debian alive while others were MIA. I am happy to learn about Debian's processes and help pickup some of the slack.

I just uploaded it with the patch to change the nameserver.

https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/netpanzer/-/commit/fdc61cfc8e6f997aea4f852be50958e2b4f2f33b

thanks!

BTW I had some version mismatch issues when trying to connect to online game servers, but I guess they will solve once the new version is out.

(local game works!)

G.

--

~Devon