Package involved in transitions

Hello,
I read from the package tracker that my package galois will soon be
part of the auto-glibmm2.4, auto-gtkmm3.0 and auto-glib2.0 transitions
(https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/galois).
I'm trying to figure out whether I need to take any actions.
Following the links, I seem to understand that library package names
will change and get a t64 suffix, for example, libglibmm-2.4-1v5 will
become libglibmm-2.4-1t64.
So far as I can see, those library names aren't specified anywhere in
the source package: debian/control lists libgtkmm-3.0-dev in its
Build-Depends and the binary packages are pulled in during the package
build.
So my understanding is that I don't need to do anything: a simple
binNMU will suffice and that will be scheduled at the proper time by
the Release Team.
Is that correct?

Thank you
Gerardo