Re: ares_133-1_source.changes REJECTED

> source-contains-prebuilt-ms-help-file thirdparty/libchdr/deps/zlib-1.2.13/contrib/dotzlib/DotZLib.chm

This is a third party in a third party in a third party.

I don't know if libchdr is stable enough to live on it's own.

Some other distributions are beginning to package it:
   https://repology.org/project/libchdr/versions

Then in it's own src:libchdr it would need stripping of the whole zlib,
which will will be easy when using CMake there:

  libchdr/CMakeLists.txt:option(WITH_SYSTEM_ZLIB "Use system provided
zlib library" OFF)
  libchdr/CMakeLists.txt:if (WITH_SYSTEM_ZLIB)