Re: RFS boswars

Le sam. 8 juil. 2023 à 08:33, Tobias Frost <tobi@debian.org> a écrit :
> - d/boswars.install: Is there an extra "f" on the first line?

Yes, it's the 'f' of "fabricate.py".

It's a drop-in like autoconf, but this one local copy is heavy patched,
so we just can't replace it with a new one from there:
     https://pypi.org/project/fabricate/

The --jobs= flag is broken.

> - Unfortunately I cannot check, as it FTBFS (see below; tried in pbuilder)
Fixed, I'm more worried _why_ it worked here.
I build it now with a fresh cowbuilder+pbuilder.

It was already fixed upstream:
https://codeberg.org/boswars/boswars/commit/5cb645f8c55b536f0027314aac9216a200315708

> - Did you triage the BTS bugs, if some needs to be closed with this new version?

I "tested"/played the game successfully for a few ... hours;
but I can't really help with the triage of these old bugs.

I have more experience with other forks Wargus/WyrmSun.

Greetings,