Re: angband: Depends on SDL 1.2

Hi Alexandre,

I see you’re already taken care of importing the last upload and preparing a
new release. If you’re interested in the history of the Alioth VCS
repository, it was archived at
https://alioth-archive.debian.org/git/collab-maint/ (there are three
tarballs, angband-audio.git.tar.xz, angband-debian.git.tar.xz, and
angband.git.tar.xz; I haven’t checked their contents).

Regards,

Stephen