Re: RFS: 86box/3.7.1-1 [ITP] -- An emulator for classic IBM PC clones

Hi, Stephen:

Thanks for you so much !

I remember a reviewer or sponsor request me to remove all the infos
from debian/copyright several months ago. And I did :)

I added a +ds suffix because the upstream exists a duplicate debian dir.
So far I modify some changes of debian/* for Debian packaging.
I do not touch anything of other places.

As far as I know, the upstream does not care much about the debian dir.
I prefer to maintain it within debian and then import to upstream.

Besides,86Box is one of my first ITP packages, many areas need to be explored.

Thanks again for your kindly guide.

Best!