Re: TuxPusher Game

Hi James,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 09:50:22PM +0000, James Fletcher wrote:
> Hey, I would like to list my game TuxPusher on the debian games ppa, the
> GitHub for the project is https://github.com/mrbid/TuxPusher/TuxPusher_SDL.
>
> The main part of the repo is the GLFW version and I know the current 3.3.8
> has a window manager support issue, that's why I linked the SDL version as
> the preferred build for the PPA.
>
> So far I have listed it on Snapcraft: https://snapcraft.io/tuxpusher
>
> I am currently in the process of listing it on Flatpak and AUR.

looks quite like a nice game; unfortunatly, I will not find the time to
pacakge it for Debian myself, so I just want to plant one idea:

One way to getting your game to Debian could be to package yourself ;-)

If you are interested in that route, here are some resources:
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/

(As you are upstream as well, this might be interesting as well:
https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide)

cheers,
--
tobi