Re: RFS fheroes2

I truly think that fheroes2 is much superior to fheroes2-pkg (newer, free-er)
and that fheroes2-pkg should be removed from
- individual computers
- the Debian archive.

> "fheroes2-pkg" is a script which checks the version of the installed
> package, downloads sources, builds from sources "fheroes2_version.deb"
> and installs it.
I know, it was some inspiration for game-data-packager.

>  >fheroe2 could also recommends game-data-package
>
> How about "Suggests"?

Ok but then users are on their own and have to install assets manually.

Greetings