Autobuild of genesisplusgx

Hi,

(writting as the instrcutions in developers-reference §5.10.5 say…)

Doing bug triaging for the Games team I found that
  genesisplusgxb

is currently not marked XS-Autobuild:yes, but I'd like to change that.

The license does not restrict building -- it restrictsíon is merley commercial use

From the LICENSE.txt: (https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/genesisplusgx/-/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)

> Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.

This is also how is it is documented in d/copyright:

> Disclaimer:
> This package is not part of the Debian distribution. It is provided in  the
> non-free archive area as a convenience to Debian users.  The contents of this
> package cannot be distributed as part of the Debian  distribution because the
> Genesis Plus Gx Software License does not allow  commercial use.
(https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/genesisplusgx/-/blob/master/debian/copyright)

(Full license available here: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/genesisplusgx/-/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)

Technically I'm able to build it on amd64 and i386, so I envise no problems there.

(CC'in the games-team list)

Cheers,
--
tobi