Re: Could somebody think of packaging wrysum. I could help with testing :)

Did you have any further progress on this, shirish?

I see you almost got there: https://github.com/Andrettin/Wyrmsun/issues/177#issuecomment-1059825123

but then it stopped. Did it work?
Are you still interested in helping trying to get this packaged in Debian?

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.