Updating retroarch + related packages

Hi.

I'd like to see some updated retroarch + related packages in Debian, as
the current versions are quite old.  I've started by looking at
retroarch and libretro-genesisplusgx and have more up-to-date versions
that seem happy.

I understand from https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Guidelines that the
appropriate thing to do is email the list + uploaders and confirm there
are no objections.

So, I plan to update the Salsa git repos for both of these packages in
the next day or two with my work, and assuming no objections to those
changes would hope to upload them next week.

Please let me know if I have misunderstood the appropriate procedure.

J.

--
OK, if we can't have a tour, can we at least have a look around?