Re: Autobuild of genesisplusgx

Hi Tobias,

On 28.08.22 09:23, Tobias Frost wrote:
(writting as the instrcutions in developers-reference §5.10.5 say…)

Doing bug triaging for the Games team I found that
   genesisplusgxb

is currently not marked XS-Autobuild:yes, but I'd like to change that.

The license does not restrict building -- it restrictsíon is merley commercial use

 From the LICENSE.txt: (https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/genesisplusgx/-/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)

Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.

This is also how is it is documented in d/copyright:

Disclaimer:
This package is not part of the Debian distribution. It is provided in  the
non-free archive area as a convenience to Debian users.  The contents of this
package cannot be distributed as part of the Debian  distribution because the
Genesis Plus Gx Software License does not allow  commercial use.
(https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/genesisplusgx/-/blob/master/debian/copyright)

(Full license available here: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/genesisplusgx/-/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)

Technically I'm able to build it on amd64 and i386, so I envise no problems there.

Thanks. I have added it to the allowlist.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern