Re: need another DD in the team ?

Hi.

Your welcome.

If you needs a tiny thing to get started
lua-lpeg needs an extra symlink to get later corsix-th back in testing with a Depends on the newer lua-lpeg. Everything is compiled ànd installed on my box, I just don t have the upload rights.

I now have received commit rights to Lua group on Salsa but I felt it was of some bad taste to approve my own merge request. Could you please merge and upload ? I m also interrested in helping on a longer term as started in the ITA bug.

Greetings