RFS: davegnukem/1.0.1-1 [ITP] -- Retro-style 2D scrolling platform shooter

Hi everyone.
I am looking for a sponsor for my package davegnukem [1].

Dave Gnukem [2] is an open source retro-style 2D scrolling platform shooter,
inspired by and similar to Duke Nukem 1. It currently runs on Windows, macOS,
Linux and various other platforms. It is written in C++ using SDL library and
it features an integrated level editor as well. This game is not really a clone
or remake, it is probably most akin to a parody.

I play this game very often and I think it rocks, it could be a nice addition
to Debian games library.

I am going to maintain this package by myself, contacting upstream if needed.
Thanks for your interest.

--
Matteo Bini

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/davegnukem/