Re: maintainer for Debian hitori package

Hi Jeremy,

Am Montag, dem 25.04.2022 um 10:18 -0400 schrieb Jeremy Bicha:
> Hi,
>
> Would you be interested in having the Debian GNOME team take over
> ownership of the hitori package?

I assume this is not a private conversation. Hitori is a team-maintained
package. I don't have any objections against your proposal. Please go ahead.
I'm CCing the games team just in case but I feel the rest of the team will be
OK with it as well.

Cheers,

Markus