Updating Minetest to 5.5

Hello Debian Games Team,

I reached out in #debian-games to offer help with upgrading Minetest to
5.5 in Debian and was requested to reach out to this list for feedback
on my plan.

Minetest 5.5 now uses a custom fork [1] of the Irrlicht game engine.
>From asking around in their developer chat room I gathered that there
are no plans in the foreseeable future to have Minetest use upstream
Irrlicht.

Therefore I thought it would be reasonable to package their new fork and
replace libirrlicht-dev with it as a dependency for 5.5.

I have started work on Salsa to package the Irrlicht fork [2] as well as
updating the Minetest package to 5.5 [3]. I have built both repositories
locally and make sure Minetest runs and I can create a Minetest Game
world without errors.

What are the team's thoughts on how to move forward? Do people agree
that packaging the Minetest Irrlicht fork is reasonable? I have a few
minor nitpick questions on the actual packaging but I'll wait to hear
what people think about the general plan.

Best,
Travis

[1] https://github.com/minetest/irrlicht
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/twrightsman/minetest-irrlicht