Re: RFS: mgba/0.9.2+dfsg-1

Hello,

Am Samstag, dem 02.10.2021 um 15:55 -0700 schrieb Ryan Tandy:
> Hello,
>
> mgba/0.9.2+dfsg-1 is ready for review and upload to unstable. It's a
> significant new upstream feature release. I also added a -dev package as
> requested in #982147.

thanks for your contribution. I have uploaded mgba to experimental because I
was not sure if we need a proper transition for it. At least games-emulator
appears to depend on it. If we shouldn't need that, I can upload mgba to
unstable once it is approved by the ftp team.

I have also changed the meta license for the appdata files to CC0-1.0 (#919835)
I don't think those few lines constitute a creative work hence the files aren't
copyrightable in the first place. But I'm quite sure Sérgio would agree as
well, if he were active. So just let's move on.

Regards,

Markus