Re: update chromium-bsu package

Hi,
Thanks i make the patch file:
https://paste.debian.net/1190850/
Can you check it please?

On 3/24/21 6:14 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 24.03.2021, 14:52 +0430 schrieb peylight:
Hi,
I am peylight and contributing to make Debian better.
For now i want to fix issues of chromium-bsu package.
As you can see some actions needed:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/chromium-bsu
Is it enough to me to just make a pull request for salsa
(https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/chromium-bsu)?

Thanks for caring. You can either make a pull request or attach your patches to
the specific bug reports by sending an email to xxxxxx@bugs.debian.org (where
xxxxxx is the number of your bug report). If you go for the pull request, I
would still send an email to the bug report and point to the Git changes as a
reminder. Of course you can also go all the way and prepare a new package
update. See this link for more information

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/

Regards,

Markus

--