Re: GLFW 3.3

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 3:39 PM Guillermo Hazebrouck <gahazebrouck@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I am using GLFW on the raspberry for a project. The latest version there seems to be 3.2, however I would like to use features from version 3.3.
Is this the right place to ask when an upgrade will come? The package info on Raspberry Pi points to this place.

It looks like 3.3 will be released with the current testing version [1] of Debian, Debian 11, codename Bullseye.[2] If you ever want a newer version packaged, you can submit a wishlist-severity bug asking for it. [3] You're also welcome to get involved if you'd like to help with software you find useful! [4]

Have a great day.

-Olek

[1] https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libglfw3&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBullseye