Request to join games team salsa group

Hi,

I am Nilesh and I am a Debian Developer, and work mostly with Debian
med.
I wanted to contribute to games team, more or less with bug fixing + QA
work (QA work like making build reproducible, cross buildable et al)

I submitted 2 patches to bugs: #983994 and #984422 [1][2] and I intend
to do more going forward.

It'd be great if I can directly push these to salsa, and upload after
freeze ends.

Since I'd like enabling salsa CI for the packages I am touching, it'd be
great if my access level for salsa team could be set to "Maintainer".
I hope this is not too much to ask for. My salsa username is "nilesh"

Let me know if any further information is needed.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=983994#10
[2]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=984422#10

Thanks a lot,
Nilesh