Fwd: 0 A.D. Alpha 24 Release information

I was initially confused why this got forwarded to me, but I had
forgotten I've started an `a24` branch on salsa. Beyond that initial
test build, I don't currently plan to work on the update, so thought I
should forward upstream's build recommendations to the list.