Re: Sample Godot game packaging

On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 02:01:29PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Following the thread at [1] I noticed we don't have a sample Godot package
> for new contributors to copy^Wstudy from. I went ahead and wrote an initial
> package for Godot's tutorial game "Dodge the Creeps!":
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/dodge-the-creeps

Hi Sylvain, I attempted to build the tutorial, but it currently tries to
write to the build users home directory.

    godot3-server --export-pack Linux/X11 dodge-the-creeps.pck
    Godot Engine v3.2.3.stable.custom_build - https://godotengine.org
    ERROR: make_dir_recursive: Method failed. Returning: err
       At: core/os/dir_access.cpp:185.
    ERROR: _ensure_user_data_dir: Error attempting to create data dir: /sbuild-nonexistent/.local/share/godot/app_userdata/dodge_3.2x.
       At: core/os/os.cpp:474.

http://paste.debian.net/1186031/