Re: Looking for Sponsor for Space-Attack_2 Game

Hello Kris,

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 04:27:54PM -0500, Kris Occhipinti wrote:
> OK, I've gone through the process a few times to make sure I have it
> down, and I'm able to follow the directions from here:
> https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
>
> and thanks to Sylvain Beucler example files, I've successfully created a
> package for my game using "dh_make" and "dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc"
>
> I now have these files for my project:
> space-attack-2_20210210-1_amd64.buildinfo
> space-attack-2_20210210-1_amd64.deb
> space-attack-2_20210210-1.dsc
> space-attack-2-20210210.tar.gz
> space-attack-2_20210210-1_amd64.changes
> space-attack-2_20210210-1.debian.tar.xz
> space-attack-2_20210210.orig.tar.gz
>
> I've installed it using dpkg and it seem to work.
> I went through "Chapter 7. Checking the package for errors"
> and I think everything checks out.
>
> So, where do I go from here?
> the documents "Chapter 9. Uploading the package" talk about uploading,
> but I'm assuming I don't do that, and that is what the sponsor is for.

Right, but you can upload it to mentors.debian.net, where sponsors can
get it for uploading into the Debian archive. Since you already made the
package I guess you can go to introductory page [1] and skip to point 3.

best regards,

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/
--
  Ricardo Mones