Re: Please review and upload mgba (0.8.1+dfsg-1)

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 02:57:01AM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
Thanks for preparing an update of mgba! I have just uploaded the package to unstable.

That's great, thank you very much! I will keep an eye on the builds and BTS.

I'm currently not sure how to configure the CI part of your
request. Is there anyone on this list with more knowledge how to setup a CI environment?

Tobias Frost has already done it, and it ran successfully on your push to master:

https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/mgba/pipelines/141353

It also triggered on the tag you pushed, which I wasn't expecting, and gbp complained about it:

https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/mgba/-/jobs/772741

I'll have to go and find out what the recommended approach for that is. I would think the salsa-ci-gbp script should be passing --git-debian-branch if it makes a new branch like that...

thanks,
Ryan