Re: Fix for mailing-list-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure

Am 02.05.20 um 06:39 schrieb Olek Wojnar:
[...]
> Anyone have ideas on a better approach?

I am in favor of not changing anything. It is simply not worth spending
any time on it. The old alioth address is a redirect now and won't go
away. I believe that storing email or Git addresses in Debian packages
is generally a bad idea and I voiced this sentiment before in my Policy
bug reports. Of course you can change all 450+ source packages but I
rather suggest to invest the time for more important issues. [1]

Regards,

Markus

[1]
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data=pkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org&archive=no&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious