Re: Looking for a sponsor

Hey Paul,

Em 2020-11-17 03:51, Paul Wise escreveu:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:08 PM Francisco M Neto wrote:

   * New maintainer; thanks Guus Sliepen for all your work!
   * Added new maintainer to debian/control. Closes: #963930)
   * Package orphaned: setting Maintainer to Debian QA Group.

I think that one of these is incorrect, either you are the maintainer
(or games team is and you are uploader) and the package is not
orphaned or the package is orphaned and the Debian QA Group is the
maintainer and you are not, but both of these cannot be true at the
same time.

    Oh, God. I'm an idiot.

I started working on this package as a QA upload, and later decided to actually adopt it. Obviously, I wasn't thourough enough on checking for errors.

    Thank you.

Francisco