How to disable Gitlab CI on Salsa?

Hello everybody,

I maintain the game lugaru [1] within the team.
Upstream provides a file, .gitlab-ci.yml, which enables CI tests on
Salsa even though the file has nothing to do with the Debian package.
Because of that, every time I push changes to the repository, tests are
run, fail, and I receive failure notifications.
I do not seem to be able to disable these tests in the settings.
It might be because I do not have sufficient rights on the repository (I
only have Developer rights).
If this is the case, could someone please disable the tests or grant me
Maintainer rights so that I can do it myself?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Vincent (vivi)

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/lugaru