Re: Please review and upload mgba (0.8.1+dfsg-1)

Hi Ryan,

Am 21.05.20 um 03:37 schrieb Ryan Tandy:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks Markus for adding me to the salsa team. I have pushed all my
> changes to <https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/mgba>.
>
> The package is ready for review. I will need a sponsor to upload it.
>
> I created debian/gitlab-ci.yml, but I don't have access to the
> repository settings to configure CI/CD. Could someone with more access
> please configure the repository so it picks it up at that path?
> (https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Running_Continuous_Integration_.28CI.29_tests)
>

> I have tested all three frontends (SDL, Qt, and RetroArch) in an
> up-to-date unstable chroot.
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan

Thanks for preparing an update of mgba! I have just uploaded the package
to unstable. I'm currently not sure how to configure the CI part of your
request. Is there anyone on this list with more knowledge how to setup a
CI environment?

Regards,

Markus