Sponsor for GOverlay

Dear Debian Games Team,

I'm currently looking for a sponsor for GOverlay. It's a relatively new project, it aims to provide a GUI to configure MangoHud and vkBasalt. Both are Vulkan/OpenGL overlays, primarily targeted towards gaming. (I already packed MangoHud, I'm still looking for a sponsor for that particular package, vkBasalt is on my ToDo list but it requires some larger upstream changes).
GOverlay is written in Free Pascal (with Lazarus), so that's a little bit odd, but it works quite well already. I would like to maintain this project in the Debian Games Team.
Here is my RFS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=960547
And my Salsa repo: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit/goverlay

I'm also working on upstream to fix some of the lintian warnings (PIE, man page and maybe I'll figure out how the misspelled strings went in there), and the collaboration has been very good.

Cheers,
Stephan

PS: I messed a little bit up and created a repo on Salsa inside the games team that I can't control anymore (https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/goverlay), can someone give me Maintainer access to that repo?