Re: Sponsor pinball-table-hurd

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 02:45:09PM +0100, Phil Morrell wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 07:01:56PM +0200, Philippe Coval wrote:
> > Today I am looking for uploader of the lintian clean package:
> >
> > https://mentors.debian.net/package/pinball-table-hurd
>
> Hi there, this looks good to me (but I'm not a DD, sorry). As discussed
(...)

> Build-Depends on debhelper-compat supercedes the debhelper one, please
> remove it. I think /usr/lib dir can be assumed.

Done

> It's odd that the author of this pull request spent most of their time
> in debian/copyright but didn't record themselves there for the debian/*
> stanza.
> https://github.com/rzr/pinball-table-hurd/pull/7

Well they were created before,
I had in mind to place this copyright file outside debian dir.

Anyway talking about this
is there a standardized format for such metadata ?
It would be then useful for downstream projects (distros etc)

> debian/watch can be simplified with @variables@ in version 4, and I

done

> > and also propose to adopt pinball Debian package later on.
>
> That's great, since it's currently orphaned :( Your package backported

Thx, I have an other table to package too

http://github.com/rzr/pinball-table-gnu

Regards