Re: Sponsor for Lutris

> Now that the debian/ in the orig.tar.gz seems to be no issue. getting
> the orig tarbal with uscan seems to do the right thing.

dpkg-buildpackage (since source format 3.0) always ignores the debian dir in the upstream source tarball afaik.
It was a long time not really possible to build Lutris in a good condition without massive changes to the debain dir, but I pushed a lot of work upstream so that changes required for a Debian package are minimal.

> Please still do this. If possible, also write a man page for the lutris
> binary.

Sure, I'll update it. A man page is on my TODO list, but not a top priority rn. Also, I'll do it upstream so everyone will benefit.

Stephan