could we have Tales of MajEyal in Debian ?

Dear all,

Would it be possible to have Tales of MajEyal in Debian. The only
trouble I see is that the package name is tome2 which is similar to
the name of a game maintained by Manoj Srivastava -

tome ( Troubles of Middle Earth) although the difference seems to end
there.  While the package that Manoj maintains requires libsdl1.2 and
boost libraries, Tales of MajEyal requires OpenGL, libsdl2.0,
premake4, all of which are now in Debian. You can also see the
difference from the screenshots shared at
https://te4.org/tome/screenshots.

The only issue I see is the license which says 'relicensing the code
as the developer seems fit' although he does mention that the game
will always be open-source. The cool thing is this game also seems to
be inspired by Angband as so many foss rpg's have.

https://git.net-core.org/tome/t-engine4/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

I am open to put an RFP onto it, if there might be people interested
in packaging it ? I am open to helping with testing it so that any
initial issues which might be there are caught and we can have the
game in the repository.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C