Re: about helping package retroarch

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 8:25 AM Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> wrote:
Hello,

Am 10.02.20 um 18:40 schrieb Emfox Zhou:

> hello, I recently know this great emulator, and want to offer help in
> fixed bugs (or possibly packing new upstream if I have more time).
>
> Is team maintaining packages of pkg-game-devel just allow NUMs, or
> should I join this team first and then do the real work? btw, I cannot
> find retroarch repo in salsa.d.o.

Thank you for your interest in retroarch. I have created a new salsa
repository for retroarch at

https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/retroarch

You can create pull requests to fix bugs in retroarch and I will merge
them. If you have contributed a patch or even a new upstream release, I
can grant you access to the repository and then you can work with Git
directly.

It looks like

https://bugs.debian.org/949282

is a good candidate to get started.

OK, thanks. I've created a pull request.

--
Emfox Zhou

GnuPG Public Key: 0x10000DEB