Betreff: Handing over maintainership for fs-uae, virtualjaguar and kcemu
Datum: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:18:27 +0200
Von: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
An: Debian Games Team <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>

Hi!

I'm the maintainer of the emulator packages fs-uae, kcemu and virtualjaguar
and was wondering whether the Debian Games Team would be interested in
taking over maintainership over these packages.

There is a new upstream version of fs-uae available (3.0.0) and the package
could possibly see a split into separate packages since upstream split the
packages a while ago.

virtualjaguar and kcemu haven't been updated upstream for a while but the
upstream maintainer of kcemu is a very good friend of mine, so I can help
forwarding patches and spark up discussions etc.

Let me know when you're interested.

PS: I'm not on the list, please keep me CC'ed.
PPS: aranym is also a potential candidate for takeover. Might be an idea
     to contact the current maintainer.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz