Fw: [ANN] Freecell Solver 5.4.0 was Released

Hi all!

Forwarding a discussion about
https://packages.debian.org/en/sid/freecell-solver-bin with the recipients'
approval.

> On 2019-05-23 19:49 (Thursday), Shlomi Fish <shlomif@shlomifish.org> writes:
> > Note that I recently made pysol-cards a dependency of pysolfc git master
> > (see
> > https://github.com/shlomif/PySolFC/commit/74441a1746dc81bd7f0b8eaab698a48c66605886
> > ) , and there is https://packages.debian.org/sid/pysolfc in debian too.
>
> Yeah, you can CC debian-games and maybe you should investigate how
> this situation has been handled in pysolfc!  Have they already hit
> this change of yours?  How did they handle it?

This change is only in git and was not stable-released yet so far. Also note
that pysolfc in debian is out of date:

Conclusion: we need debian ppl to package:

* package random2 (seems done here -
https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/pyrandom2 ) - see
https://github.com/shlomif/PySolFC/issues/88

* package https://pypi.org/project/pysol-cards/