Re: Adding dMagnetic to your packages?

Hello Moshe.

The reason for my asking is because out of reluctance, not out of unwillingness.

I personally see myself as a "developer", rather than a "maintainer". To me being a "maintainer" involves rigorous testing, making sure that everything runs on different platforms and so on.

Maybe I am simply overthinking it. However, I would love to see my project become part of your package repository. What would I have to do, to make this happen?

Thomas