Re: Please sponsor my game bug=923180

Hello Markus,

Yes I created a second bug report as I stumbled around figuring this all out.
Sorry about the confusion.

I have one more question.

I've added an appstream file but lintian complains with a
generic error and for the life of me, I can't figure out where the
hiccup in the file is.

"E: infinitetux: appstream-metadata-invalid infinitetux-appdata.xml"

I've checked the file over 20 times but I am at a loss.

I've also tried appstreamcli but I get similar results.

Is there a tool that can validate the appstream file?

I've uploaded the new package.

Thanks,

Pedro