Re: Sponsor my "runescape" package version 0.4

Hi,

I have uploaded your package a few minutes ago.

I have removed your changelog entry for version 0.3.1 because it was
never uploaded to Debian. Instead I tried to merge your entries with
version 0.4.

I noticed that you strictly depend on default-jre. This is usually fine
but might be too strict for people who use the Oracle JDK. Since your
package is in non-free anyway, you could relax this dependency and write
next time

default-jre | java8-runtime

and make it clear that you also support the Oracle Java 8 JDK (or later).

Regards,

Markus