could debian-devel-games take ownership of angband ?

Dear all,

Angband upstream has been quite active but  for some reason the
downstream maintainer has been not  :(

See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=799358#15 and
there has been no answer.

It  would be nice if we can have the new package under the
debian-games-team banner. While I don't know any programming per-se,
am completely willing to test out  any test-builds of a new angband
package to see and report if it  fails somewhere.

Look forward to know more.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com