Re: Updating mupen64plus-qt

On 8/14/18 3:43 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
Am 12.08.2018 um 16:59 schrieb Dan:
On 8/12/18 2:54 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:

You should be able to upload your changes now.

Thanks! I've uploaded my changes if someone could review them.

Uploaded. Please don't forget to upload the new upstream release to the
upstream branch too next time. We use the git-buildpackage workflow with
master/upstream/pristine-tar branches. You can import new upstream
versions with

   gbp import-orig

and then they will be automatically merged to master as well.

The current Standards-Version is 4.2.0. I fixed that in debian/control.

Regards,

Markus

Thanks for fixing those issues and uploading Markus! I'll make sure to upload to the upstream/pristine-tar branches next time.

- Dan