Removal of Xye package

Hey

I intend to RM xye from unstable if nobody has any objection. It's
dead upstream (no release since 2013, no activity in blog since 2015).

Packaging is Gbp-based (not migrated to salsa yet) - unfortunately I
have done mistakes in the latest (old) upload, so that the latest
package differs from what's in the git repo (If I remember correctly I
think I made a mistake regarding pristine-tar / Non-pristine-tar). I was
hoping that a new upstream would be released so that I could fix that
easily, but that seems to never happen.

Doing an RM removes the package from unstable, but there's nothing
blocking a new upload to unstable of a new (somewhat unlikely) upstream
release.

It has a very small popcon of 117 too.

Does anybody have any objections?

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
andreas@ronnquist.net
gusnan@debian.org

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]