Join the Debian Games team

Hello everyone,
Recently, I have adopted the pinball package[0]: I keep other game
packages in Debian [1] (I also have a new sponsor package pending
[1bis]. I think it would be nice if these packages are in the group
Debian Game repository in Salsa. I have a user in Salsa and I am
migrating my packages [2].

I could help in the maintenance of Game Team packages. Recently, I have
passed the NM process and I am DM [3]. I need a sponsor for my
collaborations.

In order to do all this, I ask that my user demarchi-guest be placed in
the Debian Games group of Salsa.

Regards!

I. De Marchi

[0] https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pinball.html