Re: xpenguins moved from collab-maint SVN to pkg-games Git

On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 at 15:21:00 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I assume that there will be some mass-migration of all pkg-games
> packages from git.d.o to salsa.d.o.  If not please let me know and I'd
> feel responsible for this very package to do the migration step.

The main reason why I haven't already done a mass-migration is that
there's some setup (the webhook to tag bugs as pending, and the
emailed commit notifications for tracker.debian.org) that has to be
done separately for each repository (assuming it's desired - I've been
setting those up for things I maintain).

If you migrate individual packages now, they can just be skipped when
someone (presumably) does a mass-migration of remaining packages later.
There doesn't seem much point in updating Vcs-* twice, so you might
as well proceed directly to salsa.debian.org, IMO.

    smcv