Re: Action requested: migration of alioth list pkg-games-commits

Hi Eddy and thanks for contacting us,

Am 29.01.2018 um 14:50 schrieb Boris Pek:
> Hi,
>
>> Does anyone still care about our even uses the commits mail list?
>>
>> I have been silently approving from time to time the typically large
>> messages from commits, but never saw a complaint or request regarding them.
>>
>> I haven't been active in the team and resigned for at least 7 years and I
>> would welcome not needing to care for any of its infrastructure.
>
> I think that pkg-games-commits@l.a.d.o is not required anymore. After
> migration to Salsa package maintainers could easily subscribe to changes
> in specific repositories.

I agree with Boris in regard to
pkg-games-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org. Just inform them that it is
no longer needed.

However we should keep pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org because
I'm not really thrilled to change the maintainer address in all our
packages.

Regards,

Markus