are you still working on moria ? If you are, maybe you could consider joining the debian-devel-games team

Dear Phil,

Thank you for your work on packaging moria. I was looking at it and
found we have a pretty old version as well as the name of the package
is moria when now it is umoria.

I did file #898531 as now it has been changed to umoria and more
importantly lot of fixes have gone in and there have been also been
couple of new releases.

Look forward to seeing your reply.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com