Re: connectagram: update package to the latest version of the upstream

Hi Markus,

> I just created the repo on salsa. Please go ahead!

Thank you very much Markus.

I see that there is a disparity in the versions:  a version 1.2.3-1 was
built according to the debian/changelog but it is not on the package
page [0] and You can not see it either in the package repository [1]
(logically). But in this way, it will not be possible to have this
updated version in the salsa repository. The latest version in alioth
is 1.2.1-2 [2] (which I've updated now in salsa).

I'm missing something?

Regards!

I. De Marchi

[0] https://packages.qa.debian.org/c/connectagram.html