Re: Request for packaging: fortune-mod-2.4.0

Hi,

On 22/03/18 09:02, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I resumed maintenance of fortune-mod at
> http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/fortune-mod/ . I implemented
> several enhancements and corrected many reported bugs (including ones reported
> to Debian). Now, the debian maintainer has been inactive so I'd like someone
> else to update it to the latest release. One can use the mageia package as a
> reference:
>
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/fortune-mod/
>
> Doing that will allow closing several debian bugs.

I'll just have another go at contacting the maintainer first (ie this
mail). Andrea, are you still maintaining the fortune-mod package?

Shlomi, would you be willing to maintain the package in Debian if it
came to that (through the normal sponsorship process)?

James