Re: openclonk_8.0-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Am 11.02.2018 um 21:54 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Hey,
>
> On 02/11/2018 09:43 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> thanks for moving openclonk to the games team. Please note though that
>> the maintainer address is simply Debian Games Team and the email address
>> should be pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org. We want to keep the
>> old alioth address for bug reports and use
>> debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org for discussions. The former is
>> usually more noisy.
>
> sorry about that.

No problem.

> Do you want to keep the old list indefinitely? Because
> I thought that even though they will continue to work, the goal is to
> turn them off? (Even though more slowly than originally intended. I'm
> fairly certain that DSA only agreed to a time-limited arrangement.)

At least I thought it would make sense to keep the old address for now
because I'm quite reluctant to update 400+ games packages just for that.
Actually what I really want to see is that we remove everything from
debian/control that is not strictly required to build a package. Names,
email addresses, Vcs-fields... that should have never been included in
the first place. Well, but that's just my opinion and nobody cares.

> But I'll do another upload soonish and rectify that!

There's no hurry. I don't expect that our debian-devel-games mailing
list will stop functioning because of some status/bug emails due to
openclonk.

> Kind regards, thanks and sorry
> Philipp Kern

Cheers,