Re: xpenguins moved from collab-maint SVN to pkg-games Git

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 02:42:54PM +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
> If you migrate individual packages now, they can just be skipped when
> someone (presumably) does a mass-migration of remaining packages later.
> There doesn't seem much point in updating Vcs-* twice, so you might
> as well proceed directly to salsa.debian.org, IMO.

While I confirm that there is no point in updating Vcs-* twice but I'm
**deeply** convinced that anonscm.d.o will survive somehow.  I can not
imagine that we start the Vcs renaming game every second year since
that's totally insane and in the end someone has always implemented a
sane solution.  For the moment the workaround is the per package address
rewriter.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--