Re: Re: mirrormagic for debiangames-team locked as Private project

Debian games-team Owners:
    - please fix the permissions for the games-team/mirrormagic project.

Salsa admin:
    - please delete the Debian/mirrormagic project at
    https://salsa.debian.org/debian/removedmirrormagic
(I renamed it to "removedmirrormagic" to reduce confusion, but my
Remove request was never fulfilled)

Drew